It’s just around the corner! In a matter of months, the kids will put away the video games, throw on the shorts and sneakers, and head outdoors for Basketball, Baseball, Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Tennis, and Golf. Imagine how exciting it would be if they stepped out of your back-door and had a place to practice or play all of these and more – right in your backyard. With a Multi-Sport Game Court and recreation area from Sport Court of KY, they can!
Plan Now, Play Later
As the temperatures rise and the days get longer, you’ll want to get ready for the kids to play. Here are a few steps to help you get started:
- Make a List
What sports or games would your family like to play or practice? Choose from mainstream sports such as Basketball, Soccer, and Golf; to games like shuffleboard, giant chess/checkers, tetherball, four square, pickleball, and badminton.
- Measure Your Space
Find out what size Sport Court you might have the room for. Courts can be customized, so don’t worry if initially space seems limited. Grab a measuring tape and get the kids involved! It’s a great opportunity to get them excited and learn something new.
- Get Creative
To get your juices flowing , browse our photo galleries and see what other homeowners have done.
- Explore Your Options
Experiment with our CourtBuilder application, under the ‘Your Court’ tab. This interactive tool will allow you to play with different size, design, and game options.
- Check the Rules
Find out if there is a local Homeowners or similar association that might need to approve a project of this magnitude.Need Help?
Don’t hesitate to contact us about any of the above for a no obligation home visit or Sport Court consultation. Our trained CourtBuilders will:
- Assess your property to determine best place for Sport Court construction
- Answer any questions you may have about Sport Court or the CourtBuilding process
- Provide and explain literature regarding Sport Court products and components
- Develop a design that caters to your Sport and Recreation needs
- Present a detailed price proposal including, scope of work and cost of components and construction
- Make custom drawings using Google Sketchup so you can see a 3-D image of your design before we break ground
As the Spring approaches, our Court Building experts get quite busy with construction. Get ahead of the game and contact us now so your project can be among the first to be built!